Subject: FW: Kind reminder
From: "International Relations" <[email-masked]>
To: "Eneli Kivi", "[email-masked]"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 15:20:36 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to kindly remind you of our request below.

We would very much appreciate your swift reply. If you need any additional 
information, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Department „International  Relations“

Supreme Judicial Council

Republic of Bulgaria

From: International Relations [mailto:[email-masked]] 
<mailto:[mailto:[email-masked]]>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2025 3:45 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Letter from the Supreme Judicial Council of Bulgaria

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a letter from Ms. Daniela Marcheva - member of the 
Supreme Judicial Council of the Republic of Bulgaria.

If you need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Christina Todorova

Director of Directorate

„International  Relations“

Supreme Judicial Council

Republic of Bulgaria